Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Woodworking Shop Tour

I figured I would do a little shop tour video for everyone! I know I enjoy seeing other people's shops to get ideas and learn what works for them so that maybe I can make my workspace a little better. I know I really ejoy showing my small woodworking shop to any guests we may have over, I love explaining what each tool does and how and why I built my different jigs, storage systems, and shop furniture things. Maybe my video gave you some inspiration or an idea of a way you can improve your small shop. If anyone has any questions please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to answer them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Download Your 150 Free Woodworking Plans
http://bit.ly/150Woodworkingplans

basketball said...

Woodworking guide offers anyone of any skill level the ability to build amazing projects. The guide is extra helpful because it offers more detailed explanations, videos and blueprints then your typical woodworker magazine.
16000 Woodworking Plans With Step-By-Step Details, Photos, Materials Lists And More!
https://bit.ly/16000plans_wood