Friday, February 3, 2012

Simple Garage Shelving Unit

I have been working a lot lately trying to straighten up our garage. When I first started there was quite a bit of clutter everywhere, slowly but surely I have been getting things in order and throwing out quite a bit of "trash" that my stepfather had collected over the years. One thing that was posing a problem is that there were not any small, shallow shelves to store spray paint, oils, and other liquids, mostly we have shelves that are about 2' deep which is way to deep and causes you to loose things easily.

I saved some scrap lumber from a remodeling job that I was working on last week figuring it would be perfect for some shelves. I was right, these shelves didn't cost me anything but time and I have enough scrap to make a least 2 more units.

Have a look!



This was an easy project that anyone should be able to pull off in an afternoon or even an hour. Be sure to check out my other videos. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions feel free to let me know.

3 comments:

Suzan Baker said...

They are simple to make but really expensive to purchase.
secure airport parking Birmingham
Birmingham parking deals

Unknown said...

Download Your 150 Free Woodworking Plans
http://bit.ly/150Woodworkingplans

Suzan Baker said...

The shelving units can be very convenient and looks like they are easy to use.
airport parking Manchester
compare Manchester airport parking