Monday, January 3, 2011

How to build Cornhole Boards- A video Tutorial

Here is my video on how to make a nice set of cornhole boards. Everything is up to the tournament standards and these thing look nice. Not just some plywood and 2x4's.
Anyone can build these with just a few simple tools.



The pocket hole screws were my preferred method although you could simply screw from the outside of the 1x4 into the plywood deck, predrilling and glueing would be recommended. Nails would probably work in place of screws but I would be sure and put plenty of both nails and glue.

I hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can you please email the specs on the set

Trip said...

I will, but I do not have your email address Matthew. I believe I covered all of the deminsions in the video. Watch it again if you like and see if you can pick them up and write them down. Although I will email you, just drop me your address.

basketball said...

Laser engraving can improve the efficiency of engraving, make the surface smooth and smooth, rapidly reduce the temperature of the carved non-metal materials, and reduce the deformation and internal stress of the carved objects. It can be widely used in the field of a fine carving of various non-materials.
CNC Cutting Cutter Machine Engraving Machine for Carved Wooden Furniture
https://amzn.to/3hlQRih