Thursday, July 23, 2009

Had a Break-In

This past Tuesday when I arrived at my shop I realized it had been broken into in the night. The burglar broke a set of aluminum double doors on the side of my shop and stole about $600 worth of tools out of my shop.

They stole
-Senco Framing Nailer
-Senco Brad Nailer
-Bostitch Roofing Gun
-Dewalt RO Sander
-Dewalt 14.4v Cordless Drill
-Case of Kreg Pockethole Screws
-Face mask Respirator

I was so disapointed when I realized what was stolen. I hadn't gotten my insurance finalized yet so none of the items stolen where re-inbursed. Not much I can do about it now except hope that the police find my tools or that I find them in a local pawn shop. Now I am getting insurance as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your losses.
B*AST*RDS!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that quite many valuable items were taken from your store. This is the kind of incident that can be a harsh wake-up call for us to take our security arrangements seriously. I hope this has prompted you to ensure better security measures for your store, such as installing a camera surveillance system and an alarm system.

Access Security Corporation