Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm a bit of a health freak.

Yes, I am.

For the past two years I have been pretty persistent about working out and I have been strict on my diet for about the past six months or so. I could really tell a difference when i stopping drinking beer and eating fried food and other unhealthy things. Being in shape makes you feel great a make you feel good about yourself.

I work out at least two times a week. Right now it about to be spring and I am wokring on building up my arms and chest. I have never really focused much on my chest until the past four months or so and I can definately tell a difference since then. When I first started my chest workout I couldn't complete much of the routine, now I have completed the routine and added another twenty pounds to each excersize so I think I am progressing. Although, I think it is about time to change up the routine because my body may be getting used to the exercises and I will not benefit from them as much like when I first started.

No comments: