Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A little bit about myself.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

My name is Trip and I was born in Alabama in 1987 so that makes me 21 at the moment. I have lived in the country most all of my life but I have always enjoyed new technologies like computer and other electronics.

In the past year, I have really started getting into the internet and I am looking for different ways to make money online (which I will blog about in a later post). The internet is an amazing thing with endlss oportunities, I can't wait to see what it is like in ten years!

I was born in raised in the country and I spent my years living on a farm working with horses and cattle. I have enjoyed the country live immensely but I do enjoy the more "city slicker" things in life to like the internet. Some of my friends, even my girlfriend call me a nerd at times but I am many things and a computer nerd just happens to be one of them.

1 comment:

Sparkie Waller said...

Hey Trip, I see where you were born in Alabama in 1987. My son Nathan was born here in Birmingham Oct 3, 1987 at Baptist Medical Center Montclair. I was stationed here with the Alabama National Guard. In 1989 after I attended Warrant Officer School at Fort Rucker and Fort Lee, We moved back to the Mobile area Spanish Fort. We lived there until 2009 and my wife Nancy got transferred to Birmingham with the Guard and we bought a log home out in West Jefferson County. It is a 32 year old log home so there is always something to work on. Nathan lives here with us trying to figure out what he wants to do. He is in the Alabama Guard too, but not full time like Nancy is.

You've acquired a lot of great skills in your young life so far and believe me they will help you though out your life. You'll also be able to help a lot of people who don't have those skills and giving is one of the greatest things you can do in my opinion.

If you want to post some photos of that storage unit I would appreciate it. I still need some direction on that.

Thanks A Lot,
Sparkie Waller
Quinton, Alabama